I’m Sarah, creator of Early Bird Mom, mom to four of the most rambunctious boys you will ever meet. Most importantly, I have given my life to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. My purpose in life is to glorify Him and make Him known.
Why Early Bird?
Being early is a huge advantage. I have learned that the most productive hours of my day are the ones when I’m planning ahead – whether early in the morning or just early for a deadline. If I take the time to plan out my work, I can usually get it done better, faster, and with less hassle.
This applies equally well to business, housework, homeschooling, or any other task that needs our attention. A little forethought goes a long way.
At Early Bird Mom, here’s what you can expect:
- Simple household systems to help you get more done
- Ideas for making the most of your hard-earned money
- Ways to simplify your life so you can focus on your priorities
- Parenting tips so the whole family can work and play together peacefully and productively
- Tips on healthy eating and how I feed my family without spending my life cooking in the kitchen
Over a million people visited Early Bird Mom last year!
Here’s what they were interested in:
- 8 Reasons to Live Beneath Your Means
- 3 Secret Amazon Prime features you’ve got to try
- 19 Household Lists to Make Your Life Easier
- Getting Kids to Clean their Rooms (printable checklist) and the Kitchen
- How to Track Your Spending. A YNAB Review and Coupon
- 7 Tips to Tame the Laundry Pile-up
- My Super Simple Laundry System
- Chore Chart Round-up
- Why a Daily Schedule Doesn’t Work for Me (and What We Do Instead)
- Why You Need a Break from Your Kids (and how to get one)
Of course our to-do lists are never really done for good.
Once we finish one thing, another pops up to fill it’s place. The laundry is never done, there’s always another meeting looming and the checkbook will need to be balanced again next week. But I believe with good personal systems and proper planning, we can fulfill our life’s responsibilities and have time and energy left over for family, rest, hobbies, or whatever our hearts’ desire is.
I wasn’t always early.
I have always loved learning new things and had lots of energy and motivation for projects but I haven’t always been organized or known how to plan. I used to be dissatisfied with my small business. My house was a mess.
I would start a new project only to fizzle out and never complete it. I was constantly behind in my business plans. I suffered guilt that I was spending too much time working on my business and not enough quality time with my family.
Ironically, I also felt guilty that I was not spending enough time working! I tried so hard but was never able to get that darned worm.
I decided to take a step back and re-evaluate everything I did.
Doing so allowed me to learn to streamline my business, our home and family life immensely. I learned how to organize and plan. I prioritized.
I discovered that planning ahead and getting things done early actually allowed me to get tons more done with energy left over.
I don’t have all the answers but I do have lots to share with you. I’d love to show you how to be more productive in your home, family and business life. Read more at the Early Bird Mom mission.
The early bird really does get the worm! Are you ready to get started?
I’d love to hear from you! Here are some different ways to reach me:
Snail Mail: PO Box 508, Riegelsville, PA 18077 (please shoot me an email if you’re going to mail something so I can be sure to check the PO Box.)