Have you considered writing an ebook but you got overwhelmed just thinking about it?
Maybe you are worried that no one will buy and all your hard work will be for nothing. Or you’ve got a great idea but you don’t know how to put all the pieces together. And doesn’t it take months to publish a book?
Not if you do your homework.
I just published my first ebook (you can see it here) and I have tons to share with you! Using this sytem, I made over $4,000 with just an 8 day launch! The response from my readers has been tremendous!
If you want to learn how to write an ebook, you must check out this free package!
I’ve put together my notes for you in a convenient package.
- A timeline of activities – how long to take to write the ebook, when to bring your audience into the picture, when to send launch emails
- How to validate your idea and sell copies BEFORE you’ve written your ebook
- A simple way to design an attractive cover even if you’re not a designer
- A sample budget for your ebook
- How much I earned from my in the first week (hint: over $4,000!)
- The system I use that lets me keep most of the profits while charging a premium price
- How to pick a price for your ebook
Request your copy of my launch notes below.